Did Ralph Cifaretto kill Pie-O-My?

 

Ralph was responsible for cooking that horse alive. When we first meet Ralph he is getting an earful from Tony Soprano about the firebomb in the sanitation war. Tony repeatedly tells Ralph, ‘No. More. Fires.’ And the story goes full circle and ends with Ralph causing more fires and killing Pie-O-My. Ralph and fires is further alluded to when Valentina, who Tony stole from Ralph like he stole Pie-Oh-My, is burnt in the face and disfigured whilst at a stove making Tony some eggs.


And pointing to Ralph’s fascination with the movie Gladiator, Ralph goes out fighting to the death like a gladiator. He was my favourite character and I was sad to see him go.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy my books

Should Zimbabwean provinces be renamed? (Mashonaland, Manicaland and Matabeleland)