Three African Novels that deserve to be made into movies

 It's unbelievable to me how these three books haven't been put on the cinema. Hollywood makes movies about everything but Africans fail to honour their greatest books by depicting them on film. Hopefully one day one of these books will be put on television.

God's case no appeal by Dan Fulani.

Read it when I was a kid and I will never forget it. Awesome story.


Mpho's Search by Sandra Braude

Read it in Literature class in high school. It's a sin that noone made a movie about it.


Joys of Motherhood by Buchi Emecheta

This book brought me to tears they way it ended.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy my books

Should Zimbabwean provinces be renamed? (Mashonaland, Manicaland and Matabeleland)

Did Ralph Cifaretto kill Pie-O-My?