Memes that made me laugh and memes that made me think.
Welcome! I am Mark Anderson, a self-published writer and independent researcher. This blog is an intellectual crossroads where I explore the deep connections between history, politics, religion, and culture. From deep-dive book and film reviews to tracking trends in music and geopolitical history, I unpack the stories and structures that shape our world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
buy my books
Weak Men Create Hard Times: The Grand Finale: The Unravelling of Western Civilisation
The spectacular disintegration of historic superpowers is rarely an isolated story of external invasion, sudden financial bankruptcy, or une...
-
I just finished the infamous International Jew by Henry Ford. It was an interesting read. Ford writes about the history of Jews in the USA....
-
Tovera is the ancestor of the Shona people. He is like the Abraham to Shonas. My grandfather used to tell me about this Tovera. He came from...
-
Unless you live under a rock and have no internet access you know Shadaya Knight. He is the Zimbabwean Andrew Tate (without the millions a...
.jpeg)
llll.jpeg)
.jpeg)




.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)











.jpeg)
.jpeg)




.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment